ﾈ�/SPAN> CSI Image Viewer 2.5 is designed to run on CASSIOPEIA Palm-size PC Series and Pocket PC Series (E-115, E-125, EM-500, etc.) devices only.
You should not try to run it on any other Windows CE device.
ﾈ�/SPAN> CSI Image Viewer 2.5 is an English-language application.
To install CSI Image Viewer 2.5
1. Connect your CASSIOPEIA to a PC that has Microsoft ActiveSync installed on it.
ﾈ�/SPAN> See the documentation that comes with your CASSIOPEIA for details about connections.
2. Uncompress the downloaded file, open its folder, and click Setup.exe.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to complete the installation.
To send WRIST CAMERA images to CSI Image Viewer 2.5
1. Start up CSI Image Viewer 2.5. On the [FILE] menu, select [Receive TranP...].
2. Put the WRIST CAMERA into its IR MENU mode, select the OTHERS icon (shown in the lower right corner of the screen), and then press the front button.
3. When "OTHERS SEND" appears on the WRIST CAMERA screen, press the front button.
4. An image appears on the WRIST CAMERA screen.
Use the upper right and lower right buttons to display the image you want to send.
5. Orient the WRIST CAMERA IR port so it is pointed directly at the CASSIOPEIA IR port, and then press the WRIST CAMERA front button to start the data send operation.
6. On the CSI Image Viewer 2.5 [FILE] menu, select [Save As] to save the received image data. [JPG File (*.jpg)] is selected as the File Type at this time.
Sending Images from WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 -
to another Type of PDA
The independent communication protocol used by your WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 is based on IrTran-P, which is a special IR protocol for image data.
Though WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 data communication is not supported with all IrTran-P compliant devices, image exchange with some devices marketed by other companies is supported.
To exchange image data with another IrTran-P PDA, enter the Wrist Camera (WQV-10) IR MENU mode and select the OTHERS icon.
Data communication between the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 and other IrTran-P compliant devices is not guaranteed.
There are many IrTran-P devices on the market that cannot exchange image data with the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10.
Sending Images from WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 -
to a Nokia 9210 Communicator
The Nokia 9210 Communicator supports two different IR protocols: IrTran-P and IrOBEX. IrTran-P is a special-purpose protocol for transferring image data only. IrOBEX is a protocol for transferring images, text, and other general files. It is built into Nokia portable phones and other devices. IrTran-P protocol only is supported for transferring images from the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10.
To send a WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 image to Imaging
1. After pressing the [Extras] key and starting up Imaging on the Nokia 9210 Communicator, press the [Images via infrared] key on the right side of the screen.
On the [Receiving options (VGA)] menu that appears, select [Receive in album] and then press the [OK] button. This should cause the message [Ready to receive an image. Waiting for infrared connection.....] To appear on the display.
On the Wrist Camera, enter the IR COM mode, select the [OTHERS] icon, and then press the front button.
3. When "OTHERS SEND" appears on the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 screen, press the front button.
4. An image appears on the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 screen. Use the upper right and lower right buttons to display the image you want to send.
5. Orient the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 IR port so it is pointed directly at the Nokia 9210 Communicator port, and then press the WRIST CAMERA WQV-10 front button to start the data send operation.
6. The received image file (thumbnail) appears on the Nokia 9210 Communicator screen after data communication is complete.
7. On the Nokia 9210 Communicator screen, move the cursor to the image you want to view, and then press the [Enter] key or [Open] key to display the full-screen size version. After displaying an image you can use zoom in, zoom out, rotate, and other image manipulation functions.
ﾈ�/SPAN> You may experience problems with trying to send certain types of image data (such as small files).
ﾈ�/SPAN> You can use Imaging's [Send Via infrared] command to send images (including those you transferred from your WRIST CAMERA WQV-10) from the Nokia 9210 Communicator to a computer or other device. In this case, IrOBEX protocol is used. See the user documentation that comes with the Nokia 9210 Communicator for full details about how to use it.