This is normal for WK-200 and WK-210, and possibly some other recent models like WK-500, CTK-4000, and CTK-5000. The Tone button is not supposed to light on these keyboards. Although some other similar-looking buttons such as Rhythm and Song Bank do light up, the Tone button does not.
- On LK series keyboards, keys light up after a few minutes of inactivity. Can I disable this?
- Can I load a standard MIDI file into song sequencer on CTK-7000/CTK-7200/WK-7500/WK-7600?
- When using split on CTK-7000CTK-7200/WK-7500/WK-7600, how can I change the right hand tone?
- How can I adjust auto accompaniment volume when recording to Song Memory?
- Disable key lighting on LK-280?
- Tone button does not light up.
- My keyboard saves songs with the extension SP7. How do I convert it to another format?
- "When I download MIDI music from internet nothing happens", CTK496
- How do I get the Auto Harmonize to work?
- WK Series Saving Songs as .MID
Tone button does not light up.
- min read
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 1 found this helpful