This is useful if you want to shift the octave of a patch or tone to make it more comfortable to play on your keyboard, or to move the playable range of the instrument to the center of your keyboard.
Musical Instrument Questions
- Electronical Musical Instrument Models with Post Record Tempo Control (MIDI)
- Electronic Musical Instruments Frequently Asked Questions
- Casio Music Forums
- Bluetooth headphones with keyboard
- CT-X5000 or CT-X3000 changes pitch of certain notes for phrases played back on phrase pads
- Where can I obtain patch script or instrument definition files for DAW software?
- Chordana Play Keyboard Compatibility
- Rotary speed control CTX5000
- On a new instrument, I press a white key, and all white keys go down at the same time. Why?
- Can I use an expression pedal with my keyboard? If so, what pedals are supported?
What is the purpose of octave shift?
- min read
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful