Examine the keys closely. There might be tape that is still attached to the keys (usually along the front), which binds them all together. Remove the tape, and then the keys should behave normally.
Musical Instrument Questions
- Casio Music Forums
- Bluetooth headphones with keyboard
- CT-X5000 or CT-X3000 changes pitch of certain notes for phrases played back on phrase pads
- Where can I obtain patch script or instrument definition files for DAW software?
- Chordana Play Keyboard Compatibility
- Rotary speed control CTX5000
- On a new instrument, I press a white key, and all white keys go down at the same time. Why?
- Can I use an expression pedal with my keyboard? If so, what pedals are supported?
- How can I reduce latency (lag) when using my keyboard with my computer?
- If I use transpose, what note does it show on the staff on the LCD display?
On a new instrument, I press a white key, and all white keys go down at the same time. Why?
- min read
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful