CASIO Limited Warranty
THIS WARRANTY CARD IS VALID ONLY ON PRODUCTS IN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE.
This product including a remote controller and wireless adaptor, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. lamp, accessories, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of three years from the date of purchase (“warranty period”). The light source unit is warranted for three years or six thousand hours, whichever comes first. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired by using CASIO replacement or reconditioned parts, or the product will be replaced with the same or similar replacement or reconditioned model, within a reasonable time period. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a Service location listed in the “CASIO is here to HELP” page. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO Service Center;
- The problem is caused by broken display or button;
- The case is damaged or worn;
- Maintenance requested consists of repair or replacement of options, accessories, software, or consumables (AC adaptor, cable, battery, etc.);
- The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
- The warranty period has expired.