As we understand it, using rechargeable batteries is not recommended for the PX-S1100, and yes it could have an affect on its functionality (speaker volume, distortion, etc).
- PX-S1100/PX-S3100 Battery Type
- CUT OFF NO ASSIGN what is wrong with the keyboard?
- Just recieved my SP33 pedal unit but no cord is in the package?
- How do I prepare WAV files for playback from a USB flash drive on PX-5S, PX-350, PX-780, and PX-850?
- What is the difference between PX-3 and PX-3S?
- Piano produces a brief, muffled sound when pedal is pressed alone, without pressing any other keys.
- What new features are offered by the firmware 1.10 update for PX-5S?
- How do I use the audio recorder on my PX-850?
- Does the CS-67 stand cover up the headphone jacks on the left side of PX-130/330?
- When I change tones on PX-3, it is not sending the program change over MIDI to other devices.
PX-S1100/PX-S3100 Battery Type
- min read
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful